Wednesday, October 8, 2008

One of our Missionaries Return...

Last Wednesday, one of the sister missionaries that taught Steve, (Tiffany - otherwise known as Sister Kearl) came out for a visit ALL the way from CANADA! We were very excited, especially the girls, because we haven't seen her in almost 3 years. It was so good to visit and catch up and show off our newest wedding album from our sealing. I still remember the day Steve called to tell me that two cute sister missionaries came to the door, and that he'd made an appointment to visit with them and that I needed to hurry home. Steve and I will always be thankful for the two sweet little missionaries that changed our lives forever. We love you Tiffany and Angie!

2 comments:

MiNdY said...

So it took cute missionary girls to get Steves attention? Send them Codys way!

Jenny said...

YES! 10 years of lessons (from elders), off and on, and all it took was some cute girl missionaries.