It was my Dad's birthday a few weeks ago - he turned 62, and thanks to my brother and I, he has the gray hair to prove it! I am so blessed to have him for my dad. He has the strongest hands I've ever known - from fixing cars and building houses to teaching his kids the gospel and taking such gentle care of my mom during her brave battle with cancer. He loves and treasures his family, and can't get enough of the grandkids. In fact, he is usually on the floor with the kids being used as a trampoline or a rocket. He is always willing to come out on a moments notice to help with anything. Thanks for everything you do for us dad - we love you!
Jeff, Dad, Kels, me, Steve



2 comments:
I loved seeing a picture of your dad - holy cow still looks the same - love it! It has probably been over 18 years for me since the last time I Saw him. Happy Birthday!
You always know exactly what to write and do it so well. You made me cry - at work. Thanks.
Post a Comment