Last week, Aly's school had spirit week. Each day of the week was something different for them to dress up. Monday must not have caught her attention, but wouldn't you know it, crazy hair Tuesday sure did! I'm thinking that it's purely due to the fact that neither one of my girls ever left the house without their hair being all done and beautiful. I've always cringed if I'm not around to make sure that their hair is perfect before school. I remember when Aly was in second or third grade, and I went to Hawaii with my mom. She made sure I showed Steve exactly how to do her hair. Well, apparently it wasn't quite like Mom did it, and her teacher asked her if her mommy was out of town. She was devastated! I'm so glad she does her own hair now - and she does a beautiful job! (Even on crazy hair day....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment