For mutual tonight, it was a combined young men/young women activity.......... and the boys were in charge. They picked MUD FLAG FOOTBALL. Need I say more?? From the sounds of it, Aly got the brunt of it (and I think she liked it). So, when she showed up tonight in the back of a pickup truck - along with all the other youth in the ward, I directed her to the back yard hose (after I took her picture, of course!). We hosed her off for almost half an hour! She was COVERED! Nothing like getting down and dirty - - especially at a church activity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That is so dang funny! I bet they had a blast! Last night at our mutual they were playing "fear factor", the kids were blind folded spoon feeding each other chocolate pudding...it was so much fun to watch. I can only imagine how fun it was to watch mud football!
Holy cow! haha That looks like so much fun! I bet they loved it! Forget the spa, looks like that mud bath is much more enjoyable.
Post a Comment