This week, it was Kelsey's turn to dress crazy. She was kind of relieved, because that meant Grandma wouldn't have to do her hair while I was gone elk hunting. Tuesday was hat day (big save for G-ma!), Wednesday was good ol' crazy hair day, of course the most exciting day of all for her. I left the camera with Steve when I came home, so, the only thing I had was the video camera. I obviously don't know what I'm doing when it comes to picture taking on it..... at least we can kind of tell what she looked like.
(Yeah!, my camera and my hunter came home Thursday afternoon!) Friday was wear red day. She got to take one of her teddy bears for an activity in her class, so, she dressed her up in red too.
Kelsey's doctor called yesterday. It turns out her x-rays weren't quite as good as we had thought and hoped for. So, we are in for another test. It's hard to believe that so much is going on inside her happy little body. I'll keep you posted.



1 comment:
HaHa! Both Kels and Ali look cute!! Too much fun! Ali resembles your mom ;) Lys came home last week, hers is this week, and says 'I cant wait for next week! I get to wake up and GO! Since its pajama day and crazy hair day. LAZY!
Post a Comment