On Tuesday, we started with yummy lunch from Costa Vida (our favorite place!).
Then, we headed to Fashion Place mall for a fun afternoon of shopping at all her favorite stores! And believe me, she can SHOP! I love it!!
After 5 hours of shopping, we had a nice party at the house with our family. Aly's sweet friend, Kylie joined us too. Thanks SO much to all who came - we love you!
This is her "surprised" look.... (we don't call her Drama Queen for nothing!)
This is one of her surprises from Mom and Dad. After I jokingly told her she looked silly on her little bike, I should've known she'd never get on it again. So, we replaced it with this.
Al, I hope you had as much fun as I did. And, don't worry about Dad, he'll eventually recover from all the "sticker shock". Hope you had a fabulous day! I love you. Love, Mom
Happy Birthday Aly! I hope you know how special you are to us, and how much joy you bring in to our lives. I love you. Love, Dad



1 comment:
Thanks Mom I had a awesome birthday love you lots!love aly
Post a Comment