Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Two Well-Babies....

Since I never thought to take a camera along to the girls' well-baby check ups, I figured I'd make up for it now. So, as we left the house today for the pediatrician's office, Aly saw my camera going into my purse, and she said, "you're gonna blog about this, aren't you?". I simply said, "yes honey, I sure am!" She just rolled her eyes (something she does alot!)

Here they are waiting patiently in the waiting room - -
Kelsey, on the other hand, doesn't do "patient" for very long.
Aly was thrilled (not), while waiting for her THREE shots. Lucky for her, they were out of one, and we have to go back in a few weeks. As for Kelsey, she's off the hook for now.

Thankfully, both girls are growing up healthy, happy, and beautifully!

1 comment:

meg said...

I better bring the camera along to the kids' well check-ups while they still think it's cool to blog about it! hahaha What beautiful girls!