Sunday, August 17, 2008

The NEW "fuel efficient" addition...

As if we didn't have enough events going on in our weekend, Friday night we traded in my ol' Montero......
for a brand new 2008 Hyundai Elantra. I don't think I've ever cried over getting rid of a vehicle, but I loved my Montero! With the cost of gas nowadays, It was just costing us too much to keep driving it.
It's a tough adjustment, considering I'm just NOT a car person, but I'm pretty sure I'll get over it once I hit the gas station for a fill up! Steve has been really sweet trying to make me feel better about the whole thing - SO, the windows are getting tinted next week, and we'll be putting some fancy wheels on it too! But, I must admit, it's a pretty nice car - with very high safety ratings - not to mention up to 39 mpg!!!



1 comment:

MiNdY said...

Very nice!! I've been thinking of putting my runner up for sale and doing the same! I get sick every time I fill up, twice a week non the less. Bah! Good choice!