It was that time again.... Time to drive, walk, or ride your bike down to Center Street for the annual LP Days parade! This is big time action for our little town! For a parade of about 15-20 entries, the kids can all count on a BiG bag full of candy to collect.
There were some nice classic cars....
And a nice little mustang....
The local pre-school - singin' and throwing candy...
Our friends' cute little girl Natalie, speaks for herself...
Our family spectators: Jayce, Kelsey, Aly, Jaxson, Jayden, and Jeff.
Part of the "car show" - Jeff and Harry's Jeeps
It was fun to watch them actually drive up on to this car and shatter the windshield... (small town, remember?)



1 comment:
I think those jeep things are way to cool!
I would love to do the blind folded ATV ride. I would probably pee my pants from laughing. What a fun place you live!
Post a Comment