I finally remembered to bring my camera! We headed up to Lava for one last camping trip on the last warm weekend of the summer. Aly brought two of her friends, Kylie and Bailey along with us. The ride there, with four girls in the truck was quite a party!

Kelsey was anxious to shoot some targets with her new BB gun.

This is our "WANTED by the law" pose.... (you know, with a
BB GUN).... I couldn't quit laughing at Kels taking our picture, so I didn't get the look as well as Steve.

Just having Grandma's homemade peach pie! YUM!

The texting tent: Kylie, Bailey, and Aly.
Our camp guard dogs....
We had a lot of fun - especially down at the Lava Hot Pools! It was SO relaxing....can't wait to go up there in the winter!
Thanks Kylie and Bailey for spending the weekend with us!
1 comment:
So much fun! I am jealous! I love camping and have not gone near enough this year!
Post a Comment