Thursday after the girls got home from school, I drove them up to Primary Childrens hospital to deliver the items they were able to buy from their summer selling and donations jar. The girls had raised over $60.00, so, we called a few weeks earlier to see what they were most in need of, and then went shopping. We were able to purchase 4 doctor kits, lots of markers, crayons, colored pencils, and a big squishy ball. The lady over the PCMC foundation was so excited to meet Aly and Kelsey and hear about how they raised their money. She took several pictures and gave each of the girls a picture of them mounted on the back of a card that reads, "Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves". I hope my girls will have LOTS of super sunshiny days!
Just in case you noticed Kelsey's BIG smile, and the hole on the bottom row of teeth - she lost a tooth at school the same day. She was quite proud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love that your girls raised money for Primary's, had I known I would have come to their store...next summer make sure they call me to come on down.
What great examples.
Thats so great! Way to go girls!! :)
Post a Comment