Thursday, July 17, 2008
We're Here!
Well, I've decided (with a lot of persuading) to join the blogging world. I was feeling a little left out (okay, a LOT). So...... here we are! BIG thanks to Megan for giving me the step by step instructions for setting it up, and BIG thanks to Mindy for making it all look so awesome! You ladies are the best! (So great to see you, by the way...) Now, I just need to buy the little gadget that will let me download my pictures, and I'll be set! Kelsey is in the middle of All-Star tournaments (and doing fabulous), however, it hasn't left much extra time. So, I'll do my best....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So fun to see you blogging! Sorry we were out of town and missed the big reunion dinner... good to see I'll be able to check in on you more often!
look at you blogging! Yeah! I want to see pictures.
Post a Comment