Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Hair Dos?... Or Dont's

Last night, Kelsey was playing with Aly's skirt from her dance costume. A few minutes later, she came in with the skirt on her head dancing like an "egyptian", which eventually turned into her and Aly taking turns and laughing so hard that tears were rolling! I don't know where she comes up with this stuff...




I think we'll stick to these hair-do's!

Monday evening around 4pm, the girls headed down to the end of our road to set up their shop selling water, soda, and candy. They wanted to earn money to donate items to Primary Childrens Hospital. Kelsey's last few stays there have really shown us what a truly wonderful place it is. (They sold drinks last year (for themselves), and earned around $50.) This time, they will donate all the money at the end of summer. Their unselfish willingness to give amazes me, and I am SO proud of them! Way to go girls - - Dad and I love you so much!

No comments: