Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happenings Update

Another tournament down, and two more to go. Kelsey's next big tourny is in Kaysville one week from this Friday. Our little "hammer" hates to see a ball go by her, so she aims for them all - even golfing some! With a few days of softball downtime, the girls have been with Steve's mom since lunchtime yesterday. Sounds like they are having a fabulous time! Thanks so much Ruth!

Well, with the girls gone, one would think Steve and I would go out on the town. However, with so little extra time on our hands these days, we took advantage of the time for some much needed yard work. Our "romantic" dinner last night consisted of: me- a granola bar and Coke, and Steve - a homemade cheese quesadilla. Today didn't allow any time for us to do anything together either, so, I headed in to Salt Lake for GLITTER TOES with my mom (love them!! - missed you Rhonda). We then went shopping at Kohl's and had yummy mexican food at Guadalahonky's. OH, and for those waiting for me to figure out pictures, I finally bought all the attachments I need, I just need to figure out how to use them..... Thanks Mom for the evening out! (It sure beats yard work!!)

1 comment:

MiNdY said...

I'm so glad you started blogging and it was no problem helping you out! Let me know if we need to switch things up.
Its always nice to have some good alone working time alone! Way to go Kelsey! That's great she's so into softball. Keeps her busy, and YOU! I'm excited to see your pictures!