I think we've all lost count on how many times we've had to do this. I keep thinking it will get easier for her, but it doesn't. The doctor thought they'd try something to help calm her down before placing her NG tube. Between that and the Play-Doh, we were all happy..... for a little while.
Watching your child go through so much and be in any kind of pain is unbearable. It takes every ounce of strength and courage for Steve and I to hold it together and be strong for her. I always find myself asking how much more she can take, and every time she amazes me.
Kelsey is so lucky to have such sweet friends. I don't think they realize how something as simple as a visit can lift her spirits and make her day. Thank goodness for Jessie and her puzzles!



1 comment:
I love you guys!!! Hope she's doing okay!
Post a Comment