Just thought I would post a quickie to update those that wonder what has happened to us - due to a huge lack of blogging! Everyone is doing great! Steve is staying busy aerating (as long as the weather is nice). Aly is still enjoying piano and dance - revving up for her year-end recital, and doing fantastic. Kelsey just started softball practices a few weeks ago in preparation for the spring season which starts in 2 weeks - and is becoming quite the "fiddler" on her violin. I am LoViNg the gym! Steve and I bought memberships in January - and I try to go 5-6 times a week. We are all super excited for SpRiNg and wish the warm weather would hurry up and get here! Thank goodness our yearly Moab trip is just around the corner! (Hopefully the weather cooperates...) That's the Yates' update for now - gotta run - my cute little nephew is waking up from his nap. I'm sure we'll have some "blog worthy" stuff to post soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment