Thursday, December 11, 2008

LiPsTicK JuNgLE

"It's all about the lips, mom", says Kelsey. For the last few months, Kelsey has REALLY been into lipstick. Her friend Ashlynd has been giving her lipstick for birthdays and Christmas for the last few years. Needless to say, she loves it! She's got quite the assortment, and I've even borrowed some. The sad thing is, it's hard to get too upset with her, because she puts it on REALLY well! I'm sure her teachers at primary and school really wonder about my parenting, but I figure if that's all she wants, and not the mascara, eye liner, etc., (and as long as she shares), bring on the lipstick!

1 comment:

MiNdY said...

You guys are too cute! I FINALLY got a sec to look at the blog!! Looks like you guys have had FuN Holidays!! Im glad!! I will get on your name background soon! PROMISE! :)